About the Jerusalem Connection Report
Advertise on our website - more info...
Who are we?
The Jerusalem Connection, International is a 501 (c)-(3) non-profit organization whose mission is:
- To inform, educate and activate support for Israel and the Jewish people.
- To serve as advocates for Christian Zionism.
We define Christian Zionism as the support of the modern State of Israel as a partial fulfillment of Godâ€™s covenant promise to provide a national homeland for the Jewish people, in anticipation of their ultimate redemption when Messiah comes.
â€śFor Zionâ€™s sake we will not keep Silent.â€ť(Isaiah 62:1)
In this time of growing international anti-Israel, anti-Zionist, and anti-Semitic action in churches, governments and academia, we stand in solidarity with Israel and the Jewish people by:
- Confirming the present validity of Godâ€™s covenant to Israel. (Gen.17:7-8).
- Championing Aliyah â€“ the re-gathering of the Jews to Israel. (Isa. 49:22).
- Confronting Anti-Semitism. (Psalm 83:1-4, 18).
- Countering Replacement Theology/Supersessionism. (Rom.9:4; 11:1-2).
- Contending for Godâ€™s heart for Israel and the Jewish people. (Jer.32:40-41).
- Comforting the Jewish people and Israel thru ministries of mercy. (Isa. 40:1-2).
- Connecting with the Hebraic roots of Christianity. (John 4:22).
If you would like more information about The Jerusalem Connection Report, need to contact a specific person or are looking to make a donation or
advertise, please use the contact information below.
The Jerusalem Connection, International
P.O. Box 20295
Washington, D.C. 20041